Pilot Projects The Center for Rehabilitation Research using Large Datasets
NOTE: We are not currently accepting applications for the pilot project program. Future pilot competitions are contingent upon the renewal of the NIH grant which supports the CRRLD. Please check back in fall 2015.
Application Process & Requirements
- Deadlines are strictly adhered to...no exceptions.
- All components of the application must be completed to be considered for pilot funding.
- Applicants should contact the program director and faculty collaborator prior to submitting an application.
- All materials should be emailed to email@example.com.
- Materials will be reviewed by the Pilot Projects Committee and award notifications will be made by the dates listed above.
- All funded projects will be required to submit a progress report at 6 months and at the end of the funding period.
- Proposal must include a research question involving a large research, survey, or administrative dataset (patient records or databases from a single hospital will not qualify).
- Research question must address an issue related to rehabilitation, recovery, or disability.
- PI must have a research doctorate or relevant clinical degree (MD, DPT) with some evidence of research training and experience.
- PI must agree to collaborate with a faculty collaborator and consulting biostatistician appointed by the CRRLD who will provide advice and assistance, and help to ensure the results are published and used to develop a grant for external funding.
- PI must agree to adhere to all regulations regarding privacy and the ethical conduct of research involving datasets and secondary data analysis.